Finding Center can be difficult in the training hall and on the meditation cushion… staying Centered in everyday life can be even more challenging.
In this day-long seminar, you will work with simple yet powerful ways to cultivate center out in the world — even and especially during times of stress.
In this workshop, you will learn to
• Center quickly and easily even during high stress situations
• Align and integrate your centers (Dan Tians) so you feel more resourced and better able to cope with challenges
• Connect deeply with others without losing yourself or feeling drained
• Work with qualities so that you have more space and capacity to respond rather than react to difficult situations
• Be more fully embodied, in touch with your emotions, present with your mental processes, and connected with Spirit
Location: SF Bay Area, CA – East Bay
When: August 20, 2019. 9:30AM-5PM
Registration: Please send an email to Joyce(at)ThePATH.us to reserve your place in the class. Payment can be made by cash, check (made out to Joyce Thom), or Paypal Friends and Family to Joyce(at)ThePATH.us
Cancellations: Cancellations received by email more than 21 days before the course receive a full refund less $25 administrative fee; no refunds are available for cancellations made less than 8 days before the class begins