Join us for a series of Embodied Awakening workshops that will invite you to deepen contact with your whole authentic Self.
Each workshop will offer the opportunity to experience more Wholeness, more Flow, more Depth, and more Joy by teaching practices that will assist you to
- Awaken and attune more clearly to fundamental consciousness
- Experience the stillness of the balanced mind
- Resonate more deeply with your whole Body including your subtle circuitry and central channel
- Release deep patterns of tension and open you more fully to a sense of inner freedom
- Connect more joyfully with the essential qualities of your Being
Embodied Awakening draws upon the concepts and practices of the Realization Process, QiGong, Taoism, & Tibetan Buddhism. Each workshop will introduce and then build upon different meditation and gentle movement practices to awaken and refine awareness of our Wholeness.
Next Online/Videoconference Workshop
- When: October 6 & 7, 2018 from 9:30AM-12:30PM (Pacific time)
- Logistics: This will be a live-stream video conference workshop. Participants can use any platform — PC, Mac, tablet, or phone.
- Cost: $ 175 full tuition, $150 for early bird rate if paid in full by September 15th. Please click here to pay for the workshop.
- Registration: Please send an email to Joyce (at) ThePATH.us to register and mention that it is for the online workshop
- When: TBA
- Where: TBA
- $175 full tuition, $150 for early bird rate if paid in full three weeks in advance. Please click here to pay for the workshop.
- Registration: Please send an email to Joyce (at) ThePATH.us to register and mention that it is for the in-person workshop