During the last few months, many people have realized how strongly they can be affected by the energetics of the people and environments in which they live. Even while we are staying at home, we are unconsciously influenced by the group field created by our housemates, families, friends, colleagues, cities, & countries. At the same time, we have the opportunity to influence the shared group fields in which we participate through our intentions and the qualities we hold in our awareness.
Conscious Creating in the Field of Potential is a 5-part series exploring what it is like to play, work, rest and be immersed in a co-creative group field. We will set up the field together and then you will have time to use that field to do whatever you choose. At end of our time together we will release the group field and take a moment to notice how the field affects our creativity, productivity, and vitality.
Each day we will attune to the qualities of one of the 5 Elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water ) and see how that element influences our experience. We will use the generative cycle of these elements to facilitate increased flow and transformation. Attending multiple days will allow you to contrast the qualities of the different elements.
For the folks who may feel a bit “over-zoomed ,” the class is designed to enable you to tap quickly into the field of potential, experience what it is like to be connected to the field while doing something else (without being locked to the computer screen), refresh the connection when desired, and share your experiences with the community at the end.
The format for each day will be
- 8AM-8:20AM – Checking in and Establishing the Field
- 8:20AM- 9AM – Exploring the Field
- 9AM – 9:15AM – Transitioning and Debrief
Examples of activities for conscious creation in the field:
- Art Projects: painting, drawing, collaging
- Writing: stories, journaling, poetry, composing
- Meditation/sitting practice
- Contemplation: self-reflection, relationship issues, new directions
- Work projects: responding to emails, planning, strategy development, preparing presentations, website development, creating marketing materials
- Daily Life projects: cooking, cleaning, paying bills, organizing, anything you have been putting off doing 🙂
- Movement: Qi Gong/ Nei Gong practice, dance, stretching
- Rest: simply relaxing and being in the field
- Dates: Monday – Friday – May 25-29, 2020
- Time: 8AM-9:15AM – The series will be recorded, so if the timing does not work for you, you can watch and tap into the field when convenient for your schedule.
- Cost: $15/class or $60 for the 5 part series –– click here to pay
- Registration: please send an email to Joyce (at) ThePATH.us to register for one or multiple days
- Details: The class will be offered via Zoom which is free to set up and works on all platforms and mobile devices. Please plan to have your camera turned on for the class