Integrating Intelligence and Intuition for Success
Want your Brain to work Better?
Wondering how you can become more effective, productive, and successful?
Super analytical, yet curious about accessing more Intuitive wisdom?
Highly intuitive, but wanting to ground your gifts in results?
Come explore the mysteries of your Brain and learn surprisingly simple ways to enhance the power of your Mind.
In Optimizing Your Brain, you will discover the
- 3 Common Myths that stop you from Excelling (and how to maximize your potential)
- 3 Major Mistakes that reduce your Effectiveness (and the surprising solutions)
- 3 Simple Keys to Increase your Productivity (and the treasures they unlock)
- 3 Powerful Ways to Boost Success (and feel superb )
- If you are excited about applying Intelligence and Intuition to healing, come join us for the optional sessions A & B. These helpful sessions offer practical and effective ways to use this material in healing yourself and your clients
Growing up in an environment where intelligence was prized, Joyce spent her early years developing her analytical skills. She graduated from 2 Ivy League schools, worked on cutting-edge technology research, and ran results-based multimillion dollar businesses. But once she discovered that intelligence was just part of the picture, she also honed her intuitive skills through meditation, qigong, yoga, and energy work. She learned to use the best of both in personal and business settings to improve her health, relationships, career, and spiritual practice. For over a decade, she has helped others to gain the benefits of balancing their brains.
Now she is excited to reveal these “secrets” to you. Through dynamic exercises, transformative meditations, energy work, and gentle movement, this valuable workshop offers you powerful and practical ways to Optimize Your Brain. You will benefit if you want to
- Enhance your Mind so you can realize more of your dreams
- Balance and harmonize your Brain so that it stays sharp throughout your entire life
- Access your wise intuitive Mind more easily to improve your health, relationships, & career
- Maximize the positive results of your meditation, yoga or qigong practice
Schedule & Description
- Session I: 3 Common Myths that stop you from Excelling (and how to maximize your potential)
The workshop begins with the 3 common myths about the brain that prevent intelligent people from accessing their full potential. In this section, you will learn practical ways to use the power of your entire brain to increase your ability to be successful.
- Session II: 3 Major Mistakes that reduce your Effectiveness (and the surprising solutions)
Session 2 reveals 3 major mistakes that can substantially impact your intelligence and effectiveness. Next you will explore how you can improve outcomes dramatically by combining rational thinking with your inner wisdom.
- Session III: 3 Simple Keys to Increase your Productivity (and the treasures they unlock)
Session 3 clears outdated programming that dramatically drains your productivity. In this session, you will upgrade your systems with 3 simple keys for optimizing your brain that will increase productivity and lead to the results you want.
- Session IV: 3 Powerful Ways to Boost Success (and feel superb )
Session 4 covers common habits that sap your energy and sabotage your progress. The final session offers 3 powerful ways to transform these stumbling blocks into springboards to success.
- Applying Intellect & Intuition to Healing Yourself & Your Clients: Sessions A & B offer the valuable opportunity to apply what you have learned about Optimizing Your Brain to healing yourself and your clients
Session A: Harmonizing the Brain
Session B: The Power of Perception
Dates: TBA in San Francisco Bay Area
Cost: $350 standard tuition for Optimizing Your Brain. Early bird rate: If registered and paid 14 days in advance– $325. $80 standard tuition for Applying Intellect & Intuition; $75 Early Bird Rate
Registration: Class size is limited. Please email Joyce at Joyce(at)ThePATH.us and pay the $75 deposit (or full payment for the Early Bird Discount) to reserve your place in the class. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations made less than 7 days before class.