Services: Energy Flow, CranioSacral, and Long Distance Sessions are available to help you along your PATH to well-being
Who Can Benefit?
Because they are tailored to the needs of the individual, these sessions can be effective both in enhancing well being and in aiding recovery from illness or injury. They are not a substitute for appropriate medical or psychological care, but research suggests that these approaches can
- Enhance health and vitality
- Reduce stress
- Boost the immune system
- Relieve headaches & back pain
- Improve circulation & respiratory function
- Alleviate depression and insomnia
- Ease digestive problems & constipation
- Increase flexibility
- Be beneficial for arthritis, asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and a wide variety of other common ailments.
Before Your Session:
- Plan to arrive a few minutes before the scheduled appointment so the session can begin on time.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (preferably made with natural materials such as cotton)
- Allow 1-2 hours for digestion prior to your session – you will enjoy the session most if you are neither hungry nor too full.
During Your Session:
- Relax and enjoy!
- Make yourself comfortable.
- Feel free to ask for firmer/gentler pressure, additional blankets, water, or a bathroom break.
- Sensations of warmth/coolness or tingling/numbness are common as your body relaxes, releases tension, and your energy becomes more balanced.
After Your Session:
- Drink plenty of (warm) water. Body work increases your circulation, increasing your need for hydration.
- Plan to relax and spend the rest of the day quietly if possible so you can be aware of and enjoy the effects of the session.
- You may feel energized or you may discover that you need more rest for a few days afterward – both reactions are common.
Gift certificates are available for all occasions. Please inquire for more information.
Please provide 72 hours’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling. Full payment is required for missed appointments or cancellations received with less than 72 hours’ notice.
Credit Card Payments
Check or cash is preferred. If you are paying for your sessions with a credit card, click here to make a secure payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still make a secure payment using any major credit card on the Payment page. Click the “Pay Now” button” and then click the “Continue” link just above the credit card logos on the bottom left of the next screen.
Tipping is appreciated, but not required. If you choose to pay more, your generosity enables ThePATH to offer discounts to those who are in need. Each year, ThePATH gives back 5-10% of revenues to the community in the form of reduced session fees and tuition scholarships. ThePATH also donates to international health-related causes via Kiva.org.
The services offered are based on Joyce’s training and certification as a practitioner of Acupressure, QiGong, CranioSacral Work, Reiki, PACE, FAC, Yoga Therapy, and Jin Shin Jyutsu. Additionally, she has been trained and ordained as a Spiritual Healer/Counselor and Minister. She is certified in California by the CAMTC as a CMT (#39598).
She is not a licensed physician or mental health professional, and none of the services offered by her are licensed by the state of California. The modalities above are considered alternative or complementary to healing arts services licensed by California and are not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment.